Infusion Fund Guidelines
Congratulations on your grant from the Infusion Fund. We are proud to support the diverse arts and culture organizations that make our community a vibrant place for residents and visitors.
Your acceptance of this grant award requires that your organization recognize the City of Charlotte, Infusion Fund, Foundation For The Carolinas and, where applicable, donors to the fund, in your marketing and communications materials.
The following guidelines are intended to make recognition easy and customizable to your organization’s unique marketing and communications efforts.
Please note that these guidelines are subject to change. If there are updates to the requirements, you will be contacted with details.
Please read the entire page for full understanding of the requirements.
There are three primary recognition elements to include in your promotional materials.
- Recognition language
- List of donors to Infusion Fund (where applicable)
- Infusion Fund logo
The recognition language, list of donors and the Infusion Fund logo can be found in the drop-down sections below. Please read the entire page for full understanding of the requirements.
As a general rule, include the donor list wherever you list direct donors to your organization. Below are more specific details about when to use the various elements.
1. Logo, recognition language and list of donors are all required for the following promotional materials:
- Printed materials such as playbills, programs, brochures, newsletters and annual reports (applies to digital productions of these materials as well)
- Your organization's website
- Exhibition signage
- News releases regarding your Arts Infusion Fund grant (list may be included as text within release)
2. Logo and recognition language required; donor list encouraged:
You are encouraged to include the full Infusion Fund donor list in any collateral or promotions in which space allows, but we recognize that this may not always be feasible. Following is a list of promotions for which the logo and recognition language only may be acceptable. Where possible, link to www.InfusionFund.org for readers to see the full donor list.
- Advertisements (print and digital)*
* Logo and recognition language is required on advertisements unless space does not allow. Not required on outdoor advertising.
- News releases about topics other than your Infusion Fund grant. Please link recognition language to full donor list: www.InfusionFund.org
- Direct mail (not including solicitations)
- Other signage (i.e. event posters, banners, etc.)
- Promotional videos
- Email blasts (i.e. announcements of upcoming shows, broad communications to donors/stakeholders). Please link recognition language to full donor list: www.InfusionFund.org.
- No logo or credit is needed for bumper stickers, tickets, business cards or items for sale.
3. Verbal acknowledgment required:
Please acknowledge that your organization is a recipient of "support from the Infusion Fund, a partnership between the City of Charlotte, Foundation For The Carolinas and generous donors to support the arts and cultural sector" during:
- Speeches at events where donors and sponsors are recognized, such as remarks at the beginning of the beginning of performance
- Media interviews regarding the grant/work made possible through the grant
4. Social media:
We encourage you to share your organization’s Infusion Fund grant – and your great work – on social media. Please use the hashtag #InfusionFund in your social media posts about your grant and projects made possible through this funding. We also encourage you to thank the donors to this fund by linking to www.InfusionFund.org.
Please use the following text in all promotions for which recognition language is required:
(Organization Name) is supported, in part, by the Infusion Fund and its generous donors.
For digital uses, such as websites and eblasts, where possible please link the words “Infusion Fund” to www.InfusionFund.org.
Please include logo above the names and list all organizations and individuals EXACTLY as they appear.
Multimillion Dollar Commitment
City of Charlotte
$1.5 million and above
Bank of America
C.D. Spangler Foundation / National Gypsum Company
John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
$600,000 - $1 million
Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
The Centene Charitable Foundation
Childress Klein Properties
The Gambrell Foundation
Moore & Van Allen
Robinson, Bradshaw & Hinson, P.A.
Up to $300,000
Fifth Third Bank
Foundation For The Carolinas
Deidre and Clay Grubb
Leslie and Michael Marsicano
Jane and Hugh McColl
Jane and Nelson Schwab
For design flexibility, logo options are available in vertical and horizontal layouts, as well as in color and black and white. You may choose the version that works best within your design for each particular usage. Pantone colors are available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few guidelines:
- The logo is a joint logo and must be used as one image (i.e., not three separate images).
- The width of the horizontal version of the logo must be at least 3.5 inches. The vertical version should be at least 1.25 inches wide.
- Please ensure the logo is sized proportionately to other funders/sponsor logos.
- The logo must not be altered or distorted in any way.
The full package of file formats (EPS, JPG and PNG) may be downloaded below. Please contact Erica Tomashitis at email@example.com with questions regarding the logo.