Renewing Your Scholarship
The 2018 renewal cycle is now open.
The 2018 renewal cycle is now open. Using the CHROME INTERNET BROWSER, please visit Community Force.
- In the field next to FIND SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS BY KEYWORD, type the word RENEWAL.
- Scroll list and find and click the link 2018 RENEWAL- Name of fund for which you are applying.
- Click the APPLY button and the HOMEPAGE/LOGIN PAGE will appear.
- Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS and your PASSWORD.
- Answer the PREQUALIFICATION QUESTIONS and click SUBMIT. After you click SUBMIT, your APPLICATION DASHBOARD will appear.
- Complete the application. Please update your contact information with your permanent email address, phone number and home address
- Each icon on your dashboard represents a section of the renewal application that you will need to complete. Each icon must be 100% complete before you can submit your application. Please be sure you save each section as you complete it. You may save information in your application and return to it at any time until it is submitted or until the deadline.
- Click FINAL REVIEW and SUBMIT when you have completed your application. No changes can be made after the application has been submitted. If you need to make a correction, please contact Foundation For The Carolinas.
- The deadline to submit your renewal is 12:00 p.m. or noon on January 15, 2018. It is important that all materials, including transcripts and other fund specific requirements (e.g. volunteer log, financial information) are submitted before the January 15, 2018 deadline.
If you plan to graduate Fall 2017 or Spring 2018 and/or you are not seeking renewal, we ask that you still complete and submit the renewal form using the instructions provided above. When completing the renewal form, select NOT APPLYING FOR 2018-2019 and indicate the reason(s) you are not requesting renewal (e.g. I plan to graduate).