FFTC Family Office Partners
Every family is unique, with its own philanthropic goals and vision for the future. Our local FFTC Family Office Partners team acts as a trusted partner, supporting family office professionals and the families they serve with demonstrated expertise in philanthropy.
Take a flexible, outsourced approach to charitable giving by partnering with FFTC. We help all types of family offices – single and multi-family offices, as well as embedded family offices and family owned businesses - achieve tax, economic and legacy goals.
“FFTC brings together comprehensive philanthropic resources, dedicated relationship and grants management, and deep subject matter expertise in our community to serve as a trusted partner for family offices and family office professionals.”
– Peyton Worley, The Springs Company
Supporting Family Offices
We are exclusively dedicated to serving the needs of our FFTC Family Office Partner clients. With years of experience working with families throughout our region, we offer objective advice and mastery of best practices in family philanthropy.
We are a point of continuity as families’ interests evolve and generations expand. We ensure your philanthropic legacy will be impactful and well managed over time.
The Benefits of Partnership
We provide tailored, customized assistance and philanthropic resources to family offices.
- Philanthropic planning and guidance in identifying appropriate vehicles for individual and collective family philanthropy
- Facilitation of family engagement in philanthropy and generational succession planning
- Support with gifts of business interests and real property, including pre-sale planning to incorporate philanthropic objectives
- Management of customized governance structures to maximize decision-making by family
- Access to e-board software and superior philanthropic fund reporting to ensure high-quality communication with boards and committees
- Full administration of annual grantmaking programs to include research on causes and organizations, fielding nonprofit inquiries and supporting program-related investments
- Support of extended FFTC team in specialized areas of tax, legal and accounting services specifically related to philanthropy
FFTC Donor Advised Funds: We offer a nimble, flexible and creative approach to managing donor advised funds, in lieu of separate foundation structures or as complementary tools.
FFTC Subsidiary Foundations: For those who desire a separate board but want to take advantage of FFTC’s grantmaking and endowment management services, as well as public charity tax benefits.
FFTC Private Foundation Services: For those with separate private foundations, FFTC Family Office Partners can provide strategic, grantmaking, governance and administrative support.
FFTC Gifts of Business Interests: FFTC Gifts of Business Interests allow you to give interests in LLCs, limited partnerships or closely held corporations, supporting the causes you value and reducing your tax liability while retaining control of your business.
FFTC Gifts of Real Property: FFTC Gifts of Real Property allow individuals and investors to make gifts of real estate, maximizing charitable impact while taking advantage of substantial tax benefits.
“I chose to establish a donor advised fund at Foundation For The Carolinas in lieu of creating a private foundation. The DAF is easy to establish and manage, and the excellent service I receive from the team at FFTC makes my philanthropy even more impactful.”
– Howard Levine, FFTC Family Office Partners client