The Plus Collective – formerly known as the Charlotte Lesbian and Gay Fund – is a giving program and foundation that awards grants to organizations that support the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer community in the Charlotte region, as well as partners with community allies.
Whether you wish to be involved with grantmaking decisions, or simply want to support the fund with a generous donation, your gift helps provide funding to nonprofits that support the local LGBTQ+ community.
Founders provide generous one-time gifts and are recognized in perpetuity on the website and printed materials for their leadership and generosity.
- Platinum Founder: Gifts of $10,000 or more
- Gold Founder: Gifts of $5,000 to $9,999
- Silver Founder: Gifts of $2,500 to $4,999
Stakeholders give annually to The Plus Collective, and are eligible to participate in the grantmaking process each year they give. They are recognized for their generosity, both online and in printed materials.
- Stakeholder Plus: A gift of $1,250, where $1,000 supports annual grantmaking and $250 is applied to The Plus Collective’s endowment to support future grantmaking
- Stakeholder: A gift of $1,000 ($500 for those under 30 years old)
Donors: If you are not ready to become a stakeholder or founder, you can still make an impact with a smaller donation.
Note: Recurring gifts continue indefinitely unless we are told otherwise. If you wish to name an end date, please enter in the box at the bottom of the form.
If you wish to break up your sponsorship into weekly or monthly installments, visit the The Plus Collective Installment Page.